[colug-432] Systemd tutorial

Jim Wildman jim at rossberry.com
Mon Mar 7 22:25:02 EST 2016

Ben Breard (a fellow SA from Texas) has done a "Demistifying Systemd" presentation a number of times over the last 2 years.

Here's the link to the PDF
http://people.redhat.com/bbreard/presos/Summit_Demystifying_systemd.pdf

Here's the link to Ben giving the presentation at Summit with Lennart as his wingman.  (I have not watched the video, though I've seen Ben
give the presentation w/o Lennart).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9YmaNuvw5U