[colug-432] Raspberry Pi help needed

Bill Baker bill_chris at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 21 21:48:01 EST 2017

I bought a PowerSpec Raspberry Pi ThinLinX tonight from Micro Center.  I
was attracted by the fact that it was $50 for everything I wanted (or so
I thought) down from its normal price of $80.  I got it home and tried
to boot it up.  After booting, I realized that it was just a thin
client.  I want a full operating system on it.  I tried opening it up to
get the MicroSD card out, but I can't seem to do that without breaking
it.  Is there any way that anyone knows of to just load Raspbian on
this?  Or should I just take it back to Micro Center and get myself a
normal Raspberry Pi?