[colug-432] Raspberry Pi help needed

Bill Baker bill_chris at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 21 23:04:08 EST 2017

Your link went to a 404 page, but I'm pretty sure that's the one I bought.
The thing is, there are no instructions on how to do that and it's not
obvious how to do it.  I don't like a tamper proof case, either.  I'm
thinking about just returning it and spending a little more to get what I
really want.