[colug-432] Raspberry Pi help needed

Bill Baker bill_chris at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 22 16:15:25 EST 2017

Thanks, but I just took it back and got a regular Raspberry Pi.  It only
cost about $13 extra for everything I bought with it.  I thought I was
getting a deal on an already put together Pi and I could configure it as
I wanted, but it sounds like I would have had to at least buy another
microSD card anyway since that one doesn't come with its own miniSD
adaptor and I didn't have any laying around.