[colug-jobs] JPMC SuSE admin
skippy at skippy.net
Thu Jun 18 06:07:06 EDT 2015
Roles and Responsibilities:
This is a Unix administration role, responsible for support of security software, access management, audit support and information gatheting. Must be able to use formal corporate request systems to engage other teams to resolve BAU and incident reponse tasks. Must be able to drive action during incident resolution, providing information about the state of the Unix operating system. Must be familiar with Unix operating system scripting for the purpose of automating repeated tasks. Successful candidates will be able to write complete and accurate task and implementation plan descriptions for Change Management events. Must understand operating system and application troubleshooting process. Will also be accountable for documenting incident resolution actions in corporate incident managmenet system. Ability to mentor less-experienced team members.
* UNIX admin experience
* Responsible for all applications – flavor suse
* One person doing this now – 2 ppl would be in this role, so need to work fairly independent
* AIX experience is fine too
* 5+ years’ experience
* Enterprise environment background – there is a lot of Change Mgmt and with that a lot of documentation and paperwork (someone has to be able to handle this)
* MUST be an Independent Player.
Please contact Dan Bruck:
dbruck at TEKsystems.com
More information about the colug-jobs