[colug-432] ISP Recommendation

Bill Baker bill_chris at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 16 14:21:45 EST 2015

Full disclosure: I'm the TWC employee Rick was mentioning.

That said, I have had Earthlink through TWC and TWC directly for over 10
years, and have had no issues other than an occasional outage.  Every time
I've called residential support, even before I started working at TWC, my
issue has been resolved quickly.  Maybe I'm just lucky, but that's been my
experience.